Friday, April 24, 2009

4/23/2009: Great Moments in "The Office"

Michael: They're gonna be in this van with me. Who am I? Nothing to fear. I am just a 44-year-old guy with a paper route.

Pam: It was either this or an old school bus with an owl living in it.

Andy: I don't want to have said that, but I think it's important that you know it.

Dwight: Come along, Afterthought.

Dwight: My apiarist owes me a favor... We kidnap the queen, extract her alarm pheromones, place them on a flushable wipe, put that in his bathroom.

Charles: I was going to say the same thing...
Jim: Oh, but you didn't.

Michael: Well, well, well. How the turntables...

Dwight: No footprints. Inside job. Mose in socks. Boom - case closed.

Michael: I don't care if Ryan murdered his entire family. He is like a son to me.


Bonus Great Moment from 30 Rock:

Elisa: Lemon, isn't there a Slanket somewhere you should be filling with your farts?

No comments: