Friday, April 17, 2009

4/16/2009: Great Moments in "The Office"

Pam: Turns out there's no limit to the number of cheese puffs you can throw at someone's face.

Jim: We are going bargain-hunting in the haunted graveyard of their love.

Dwight: Doesn't Charles know he's compromising my attack-readiness?

Jim: Am I going down a road?

Andy: Let me be your Traveling Pants.

Michael: I got hit in the face with a pee-filled water balloon.

Dwight: Master and apprentice, pitted against one another for the fate of the greater Scranton area paper market. So it's not exactly like Highlander, but still...

Michael: It is like you are buying software from Bill Gates.
Dwight: Are you saying you invented paper?

Dwight: It's not the soil! It's the manure! Paper is the manure! On-time delivery is the soil!

Michael: I color-code all my info. I wrote "gay son" in green. Green means go, so I know to go ahead and shut up about it. Orange means "orange you glad you didn't bring it up." Most colors mean "don't say it."

No comments: