Thursday, July 8, 2010

10/12/06: Great Moments in "The Office" - Grief Counseling

Michael: I am like Bette Midler in For the Boys. Gotta keep the troops entertained.

Jim: I'm your project supervisor today, and I have just decided that we're not doing anything until you get the chips that you require. So I think we should go get some. Now, please.

Creed: A human can go on living fo several hours after being decapitated.
Dwight: You're thinking of a chicken.
Creed: What'd I say?

Dwight: If my head ever comes off, I would like you to put it on ice.

Dwight: I gave him a six-foot extension cord so he can't chase us.

Michael: Can you imagine how much blood there was? If it happened right here it would reach all the way to Reception. Probably get on Pam.

Michael: He leaves work, he's on his way home, Wham! His cappa is ditated from his head.

Michael: If I can get them depressed, then I'll have done my job.

Michael: It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time somebody else is hitting my crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone. And I'm crying, and nobody can hear me, because I am terribly, terribly alone.

Dwight: I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

Ryan: My cousin, Mufasa, was trampled to death by a pack of wildebeests, and we all took it really hard, all of us kind of in the audience... of what happened.

Michael: Toby killed this bird and now we are going to honor it.

Michael: Grief isn't wrong. There's such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

No comments: