Monday, July 5, 2010

02/09/06: Great Moments in "The Office" - Valentine's Day

Meredith: "Happy Valentine's Day darling, Love, Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration."

Michael: It's New York, city of love.

Michael: New York, New York. The city so nice, they named it twice. Manhattan's the other name.

Dwight: It's me. I'm the bobble-head.

Ryan: I hooked up with her on February 13th.

Michael: Times Square! Most people, when they come to New York, they come to the Empire State Building. That's very touristy. I come here.

Michael: This is the world-famous Rockefeller Center, founded of course by Theodore Rockefeller. This is the skating rink, and I think the Rangers practice there sometimes.

Pam: Sometimes a gift is really about the gesture, you know, like what it means instead of what it is.
Dwight: You mean like a ham?

Michael: Stanley's dedication is no doubt one of the hallmarks of the foundation of the business we're hoping to build our basis on.

Michael: I hope this gave you a little taste of what life is like at Dunder-Mifflin Scranton, what it's like to walk a mile in Oscar's shoes, or try on Phyllis's pants.

Michael: I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Roy: Valentine's Day isn't over. Let's get you home, and you are gonna get the best sex of your life.

No comments: