Monday, July 12, 2010

04/12/07: Great Moments in "The Office" - Safety Training

Andy: I'm Drew now.

Dwight: I was shunned from the age of four until my sixth birthday for not saving the excess oil from a can of tuna.

Michael: I think that everybody is going to vomit due to boredom.

Ryan: Kelly, you've insulted the gentleman. Please apologize.

Darryl: You live a sweet little Nerfy life, sittin'on your biscuit, never having to risk it.

Michael: Big deal. I've worked in a warehouse. Men's Wearhouse. I was a greeter.

Toby: Creed is eating an apple. I found a potato...

Dwight: I need you to acquire an inflatable house and/or castle.

Michael: This is about doing. Not thinking.

Andy: When's the shunning thing gonna end?
Dwight: Unshun. Never. Reshun.

Michael: Dwight, you ignorant slut. Depression is a very serious illness.

Kevin: If someone gives you 10,000 to 1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I am going to be a very rich dude.

Darryl: Mike, you're a very brave man. I mean, it takes courage just to be you. To get out of bed every single day knowing full well you gotta be you. I couldn't do it. I ain't that strong and I ain't that brave.

Michael: I saved a life. My own. Am I a hero? I really can't say, but yes.

No comments: