Wednesday, July 7, 2010

09/28/06: Great Moments in "The Office" - The Convention

Pam: Maybe you should wait before you adopt. Or not adopt.

Michael: You know what Pam? If in ten years I haven't had a baby, and you haven't had a baby...

Angela: In the Martin family, we like to say, "looks like someone took the slow train from Philly." That's code for "check out the slut."

Michael: Wear your wedding dress. It would be a great icebreaker.

Michael: You don't leave your brothers behind. Even if you find out that there is a better fire in Connecticut.

Jim: When I saw Dwight, I realized how stupid and petty all those pranks I pulled on him were. And then he spoke.

Kevin: Pam's back on the market again. If I weren't engaged, I would so hit that.

Kelly: Allen's cartoons are so funny, right? And they're, like, so smart. I don't even know what they mean half the time.

Michael: I love inside jokes. Love to be a part of one someday.

Michael: Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the papaer industry. Is he why you left?

Phyllis: You should order the most expensive thing on the menu so he knows you're worth it.
Stanley: If you do that, you're going to have to put out.
Phyllis: Oh, yeah. You'll have to put out.

Allen: "Freedom fries for the table." People always say don't be edgy, but I don't know any other way.

No comments: