Sunday, July 4, 2010

10/04/05: Great Moments in "The Office" - Office Olympics

Dwight: He's like Mozart, and I'm like... Mozart's friend. No. I'm like Butch Cassidy, and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, and you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

Kevin: We call it "hateball" because of how much Angela hates it.

Stanley: Yeah, I've got a game. It's called Work Hard So My Kids Can Go To College.

Angela: I do play games. I sing, and I dangle things in front of my cats.

Dwight: If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn't hear the other dead people.

Pam: When he's excited about something, like Office Olympics, he gets really into it and he does a really great job. But the problem with Jim is that he works here, so, that hardly ever happens.

Dwight: Question: My grandparents left me a large number of armoires...

Angela: I call it Pam Pong. I count how many times Jim gets up from his desk and goes to Reception to talk to you.

Michael: Nobody likes beets, Dwight. Why don't you grow something that everybody does like? You should grow candy.

Jim: Those are the doves.

No comments: