Friday, August 20, 2010

12/14/06: Great Moments in "The Office" - A Benihana Christmas (2 parts)

Dwight: Can you watch this? I'm going to get my carving knife out of the trunk.

Dwight: Apparently they got attached to the duck and didn't want to see it killed.

Dwight: You can use the molten goose grease and save it in the refrigerator, thus saving you a trip to the store for a can of expensive goose grease.

Michael: This is my girlfriend Carol. This is just the front of her. Show 'em the other side.

Pam: For the past few months I've been sending Dwight letters from the CIA. They're considering him for a top-secret mission.

Michael: Jim, take New Year's away from Stanley!

Jim: Will they still air Rudolph?

Michael: How did you push away the bad thoughts? Like maybe the reason they left was because there were things they wanted you to do in bed that were foreign and scary.

Phyllis: I thought you said green was whorish.
Angela: Now orange is whorish.

Dwight: Why don't you just buy the whole song?

Michael: We're going to Asian Hooters.

Meredith: Is that a threat?
Angela: No, it's an invitation.

Kevin: I hear Angela's party will have double-fudge brownies. It will also have Angela.

Darryl: When you get done with your meeting, you should come to the break room. We're having a party.

Angela: Where's Dwight?
Cindy: Is he the hot one, or the giant baby?

Angela: I don't walk into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack.

Michael: You know how all waitresses look alike.

Michael: I would like you to accompany me on a trip to Sandals Jamaica.
Cindy: No, I have school.

Michael: I put a mark on her arm so I could tell 'em apart.

Oscar: Too soon.

Jim: Maybe the CIA could send a helicopter.

Dwight: "You have been compromised. Abort mission, destroy phone."

No comments: