Saturday, August 21, 2010

01/11/07: Great Moments in "The Office" - Traveling Salesmen

"Harvey": Me so horny. Me love you long Tim.
[...]
Pam: I'd love to meet Long Tim.

Andy: I'm not falling in a chocolate river.

Andy: Every success I've ever had - in my job, or with the ladyfolk - has come from my ability to slowly and painfully wear someone down.

Dwight: I never let anyone walk behind me. Seven out of ten attacks are from the rear.

Andy: We trade on the New York Stock Exchange. Ever heard of it? It's in New York.

Pam: Angela, you seem so happy. I bet you wish you were like this all the time.

Phyllis: You can pay me back later for the makeover.

Andy: Someone told me a story about this, with, like, laundry and betrayal. Did you betray Dwight and try to steal his job or something?

Michael: Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice, strike three.

Jan: And where it asks you to state your business, he wrote "Beeswax Not Yours, Inc."

Andy: Oompa loompa doompadee dossum, Dwight is now gone, which is totally awesome.

Ryan: Dwight will be missed. Not by me, so much, but he will be missed.

Dwight: One of my life's goals was to die right here in my desk chair. And today, that dream was shattered.

No comments: