Sunday, August 22, 2010

01/18/07: Great Moments in "The Office" - The Return

Dwight: How would I describe myself? Three words: Hard working, alpha male, jackhammer, merciless, insatiable.

Kevin: Hello, Oscar. How was your gay-cation?

Angela: Certain events have transpired and I've thought about certain things and I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired and I would just like to make some changes about certain things and certain situations and certain accountants.

Michael: I don't understand how someone can have so little self-awareness.

Michael: Go find firecrackers and a chihuahua.

Oscar: Why don't you have me riding in on a donkey into the office, like Pepe?

Michael: Andy is like Marv Something. Great sportscaster, big weirdo creep.

Dwight: Just go with the copy paper. It's your funeral.

Michael: It takes a big man to admit his mistake, and I am that big man.

Pam: I think we broke his brain.

Michael: I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me.

No comments: